1) Keto bread in 90 seconds
This is definitely our best microwave homemade keto bread recipe! For two weeks, breakfast has been complete without a couple of slices of this sumptuous bread. Perhaps the fault of all Parmesan?)
- 1 pc Egg
- 2 tbsp Milk
- 1 tbsp Olive oil
- 1 tbsp Almond flour
- 1 tbsp Parmesan Cheese
- 1 tbsp Coconut flour
- 1/4 tbsp Baking powder
- 2 tbsp Butter
- Combine the egg, milk and olive oil in a bowl. Add flour, cheese, baking powder and mix thoroughly.
- Pour the dough into a mug or microwave oven. Bake bread in the microwave for 90 seconds. Remove from the mold and cut into two pieces.You can also put the slices in the toaster for a couple of minutes, and then grease their golden crust with butter!
2) Oregano Buns
Another bun experiment was a success! These babies with oregano are simply gorgeous) In addition, there are only 5 ingredients at the heart: an egg, olive oil, almond flour, salt and oregano. By the way, it can be replaced with a mixture of Italian or Provencal herbs.
- 4 pcs Egg
- 4 tbsp Olive oil
- 50 g Almond flour
- Taste Salt
- 1 tbsp Oregano, dried
- Preheat the oven to 200 ° C and prepare a mold for 6 muffins (rolls)
- In a bowl, combine eggs and olive oil. Add flour, salt and ¾ Oregano. Mix thoroughly and pour into molds. Sprinkle the remaining Oregano on top.
- Bake for 25 minutes and then cool completely at room temperature before removing from the molds.
We undeservedly bypassed this sumptuous keto appetizer. Pork skin greaves cooked according to the correct technology (this is not fried lard) – a super snack, from which it is impossible to tear yourself away! Moreover, cracklings can be used as a breading for many recipes, which is very handy)
- 1 pcs Pig skin
- 500 ml Deep-frying oil
- Taste Spice
- Take pig skin, rinse and dry with a paper towel. Put the greasy side up and cut off the fat, leaving only a thin layer of skin. Do not throw out fat – it will be possible to cook cutlets or sausages with it
- Option # 1: Preheat the oven to 120 ° C, cut the skin into 5 cm squares and place the bold side down on the wire rack. Bake for 3 hours until the skin is completely dry.
- Option # 2: preheat the oven to 40-50 ° C, put the skin with the fat side down on the grill. Dehydrate for 10-12 hours until the skin is completely dry. After, cut into 5 cm squares.
- Heat the frying oil in a pan to 200 ° C (very hot, but still without bubbles) and put a small portion of the skin. Fry until the greaves become airy. Transfer the finished cracklings to a paper towel and sprinkle with spices immediately!