While following keto diet we always get a craving for sweets, which we can not control at all. Now you do not need to control yourself from eating dessert.
These dessert recipes are super easy to make, tasty, take very little time, and super delicious.
All Dessert recipes are as follows:-
1) Chocolate Mini Cupcakes
- 250 g Sugar-free almond butter or peanut butter
- 150 g Erythritol
- 2 tbsp Cocoa
- 2 tbsp PB2 or protein
- 2 pcs Egg
- 1 tbsp Melted butter
- 2 tbsp Water
- 1 tbsp Vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp Baking soda
- 50 g Chocolate Chips / Sugar-Free Drops
- In a large bowl, mix almond / peanut butter, erythritol, cocoa, PB2 / protein, eggs, butter, water, vanilla extract, and baking soda. Using a mixer, mix the ingredients until smooth. It should be a pretty thick dough. Add the chocolate chips.
- Divide the dough evenly into 18 mini-cupcake tins and place in the oven preheated to 180 ° C for 11 minutes, then remove and cool.
2) Cupcake in a Nutella mug
- 1 pc Egg
- 1 tbsp Butter
- 3 tbsp Hazelnut flour
- 1 tbsp Cocoa
- 1/2 tbsp Baking powder
- 2 tbsp Erythritol
- In a mug (350-400 ml), mix all the ingredients thoroughly.
- Bake the cupcake in the microwave for 60 seconds for max. power. Cool slightly before serving.
- On top we garnished with zero-sugar chocolate sauce and ground hazelnuts
3) Chocolate Cheesecake
- 300 g Almond flour
- 90 g Cocoa
- 50 g Erythritol
- 170 g Butter
- 200 g Chocolate
- 500 g Cream cheese
- 120 ml Cream
- 15 g Coconut oil
- Mix to a homogeneous state the ingredients for the base: flour, cocoa, 50 g of erythritol, melted butter and 50 g of melted chocolate.
- Take a 20cm baking dish, cover the bottom with parchment, lay out the dough for the base and firmly press it to the bottom and edges. Place in the oven preheated to 180 ° C for 15 minutes, then remove and cool. Melt 50 g of chocolate, grease the base with it and let it harden.
- Melt 100 g of chocolate and coconut oil in a water bath. Cool slightly. In another bowl, whip the cream cheese and 50 g of erythritol. Add a thin stream of chocolate and continue to whisk. Then add cream and mix until smooth.
- Pour the mixture into a mold and refrigerate for at least two hours. Cheesecake can be stored in the refrigerator for up to 5 days.