1) Pizza with chicken base
Maximum taste, protein and benefits; a minimum of carbohydrates, time and fuss – that's what this dish is! The dream of any housewife and all household) Yes, on keto you can and should eat tasty and varied!
- 600 g Chicken breast
- 100 g Parmesan cheese grated
- Taste Oregano, rosemary, salt and pepper
- 3 tbsp Sugar Free Ketchup
- 50 g Mozzarella Cheese Grated
- Green peppers
- Add the chicken and 60 g Parmesan to a blender. Mix in Pulse mode. Cover the baking sheet with parchment and lay the base for pizza less than 1 cm thick. Bake for about 13-15 minutes. in a preheated to 230 ° C oven to a golden crust at the edges.
- Remove the base, cool slightly, grease with ketchup, sprinkle with Parmesan, put chopped green pepper, sprinkle Mozzarella on top and return to the oven for 6-10 minutes.
2) Broccoli cutlets
A simple and incredibly delicious broccoli cutlet recipe will appeal to the whole family! Only 2 g of carbohydrates and 68 kcal in one little thing!
- 250 g Broccoli, ready, chopped
- 225 g Cheddar Cheese Grated
- 30 g Parmesan cheese grated
- 1 pc Egg
- 15 g Almond flour
- 1/2 tbps Garlic powder
- Taste Salt
- In a bowl, mix all the ingredients thoroughly. Place the balls of dough on a baking sheet covered with parchment. We got 18 pcs. Press each ball lightly with a fork.
- Bake for 12 minutes in a preheated oven to 180 ° C. Then, turn the patties over and bake for another 6-8 minutes until golden brown.
3) Breaded Chicken Legs
The secret of this recipe, which KFC will envy, is in breadcrumbs. Firstly, they are very tasty, and secondly, in the finished portion, only 1.1 g of digestible carbohydrates!
- 1 tbsp Coconut flour
- 25 g Almond flour
- 1 tbsp Milk
- 1 tbsp Olive oil
- 1 pc Egg
- 1/4 tbsp Baking powder
- Taste Salt
- 8 pcs Chicken legs
- 1 tbsp Spices (oregano, basil, cumin, garlic, pepper)
- floor mugs Frying oil
- To make breadcrumbs:Whisk the milk, egg and olive oil in a mug. Add almond and coconut flour, baking powder, salt and mix a homogeneous state. Microwave for 90 seconds. Remove the bread from the mug and chop.
- Preheat the oven to 120 ° C. Put slices of bread on a baking sheet and bake for 60-90 minutes or until the bread dries. Grind bread in a food processor.
- Put breadcrumbs and spices on a plate. Break 2 eggs into a bowl and beat lightly. Dip each chicken drumstick in eggs, then roll in breadcrumbs.
- Heat the oil in a deep frying pan over medium heat (3-4 cm of oil). Fry chicken legs in batches of 12-15 minutes, turning once or until golden brown.