Following the Keto diet daily is a difficult task and if you don’t have any delicious recipes in your list, it becomes really boring to continue the fat loss journey. To solve your problem we have come up with amazing Keto Lunch Recipes which you can start using day to day keto routine.
These recipes are easy to make, super delicious, less time consuming, and contains fewer calories.
Go through the article and to see all the Keto Lunch Recipes.
1) Chicken cutlets with cheese
- 750 g Chicken breast fillet
- 2 pcs Egg
- 30 g Almond flour
- 100 g Cheddar Cheese grated
- 50 g Parmensan Cheese grated
- 15 g Chopped Chives
- 1 tbsp Garlic Power
- Salt and pepper
- 70 ml Mayonnaise
- 1 pc Garlic clove
- 1 tbsp Lemon juice
- Make minced chicken breast or chop it in a food processor
- Add the egg, flour, cheese, garlic powder, chives, salt and pepper. Stir everything until smooth and let stand for 15 minutes.
- While the minced meat is infused, prepare the sauce: mix mayonnaise, lemon juice and chopped clove of garlic and put in the refrigerator for 15-30 minutes.
- Heat the pan over medium heat, add the oil so that it covers the entire bottom of the pan. Fry four patties at a time; fry until the top is seized, then turn and fry until cooked. On average, 5-7 minutes on the one hand and 3-5 on the other.
2) Keto paste of 2 ingredients
- 200 g Mozzarella grated
- 1 pc Yolk
- Melt the cheese in the microwave for 60-90 seconds, mix until smooth, let cool slightly and stir in the yolk
- Transfer the dough to a large sheet of parchment, cover with another sheet and roll out the dough with a rolling pin. Remove the top layer of paper and cut the dough as a paste. Put the paste in the refrigerator for at least 6 hours.
- Boil water in a saucepan and cook pasta for 40-60 seconds. Put in a colander and rinse with cold water. Cool slightly and serve with your favorite sauce!
3) Delicate salad with chicken and avocado
- 150 g Ready Chicken Fillet
- 2 pcs Avocado
- 6 pcs Hard Boiled Egg
- 8 pcs Bacon slice
- 2 tbsp Greek yogurt or heavy cream
- 2 tbsp Mayonnaise
- 2 tbsp Lemon juice
- 20 g Fresh cilantro chopped
- Salt and pepper
- Dice the chicken, avocado and eggs, put them in a bowl, add yogurt, mayonnaise, lemon juice and cilantro. Salt, pepper to taste and mix thoroughly
- Fry the bacon until crispy. Break it into small pieces and sprinkle salad