Following the Keto diet daily is a difficult task and if you don’t have any delicious recipes in your list, it becomes really boring to continue the fat loss journey. To solve your problem we have come up with amazing breakfast keto recipes which you can start using day to day keto routine.
These recipes are easy to make, super delicious, less time consuming, and contains fewer calories.
Go through the article and to see all the breakfast keto recipes.
1) Souffle with cheese and onions
- 2 tbsp Butter
- 2 tbsp Almond flour
- Taste Salt
- 120 ml Cream
- 150 g Grated cheese
- 1 tbsp Chopped Chives
- 4 Egg
- Lightly grease four 250 ml tins with butter and sprinkle with almond flour inside.
- Divide the eggs
- Melt the butter in a pan, add almond flour, salt and sauté for 2 minutes.
- Add cream and cook over very low heat for about five minutes, stirring occasionally. Add cheese, onion and mix.
- Add the yolks to the mixture and mix.
- Beat the whites with a mixer until stable peaks.
- Gently insert the proteins into the base
- Pour the dough into four molds and put in the oven preheated to 180 ° C for 20 minutes. Serve hot
2) Danish puff with cheese
- 200 g Mozzarella cheese
- 225 g Cream cheese
- 80 g Almond flour
- 20 g Coconut flour
- 2 tbsp Baking powder
- 1 Egg
- 70 g Erythritol
- 2 g Salt
- 1 tbsp Lemon juice
- 1 Yolk
- 28 g Butter
- 15 ml Cream
- For the filling, mix 180 g of cream cheese, 50 g of erythritol, lemon juice and yolk.
- For the test: grate Mozzarella and add cream cheese to it. Preheat the cheese in the microwave (warm for a minute, stir, warm for 30 seconds, stir, etc. until it becomes soft and uniform). Add almond and coconut flour, baking powder, egg, 10 g of erythritol, salt and mix thoroughly
- Divide the dough in half and then roll to a thickness of approximately 5 mm. Cut into 4 squares and make a cut in each corner towards the center. Place a spoonful of filling in the center of each piece, and then fold the corners to the middle
- Place the pan in the oven preheated to 180 ° C (with convection mode) for 12-15 minutes
- While buns are baked, put 15 g of cream cheese, butter, cream, and 10 g of erythritol in a small saucepan. Melt over medium heat until smooth. Put the icing in a pastry bag and pour the prepared puffs
3) Tofu Cheese Omelet
- 375 g Tofu Cheese
- 1/4 tbsp Turmeric
- 1 tbsp Yeast
- 175 ml Unsweetened almond milk
- taste Salt and pepper
- 10 g Chopped Fresh Chives
- In a large non-stick pan, break the tofu into small pieces.Add turmeric, yeast and cook by stirring for 5 minutes over medium heat.
- Add almond milk and simmer for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally until the tofu becomes slightly creamy. Season to taste, transfer to plates and sprinkle with green onions.
4) Sandwich for breakfast
- 5 Egg
- 120 g Cream cheese
- 1 tbs Erythritol
- 70 g Almond flour
- 1/2 tbsp Baking powder
- 3 tbsp Butter
- 2 pcs Cutlets
- 4 pcs Bacon slice
- 2 pcs Cheddar Cheese Slice
- In a large bowl, beat with a mixer 2 eggs, cream cheese and erythritol until lush. Add almond flour, baking powder and salt, mix until smooth.
- Put a tablespoon of oil in a pan and put on medium heat. After it melts, fry four pancakes. Cook for 1-2 minutes on each side until the edges rise and it will be easy to turn them over. Fry for another 2-3 minutes until cooked. Leave them warm while you cook the patties, bacon and eggs.
- Fry meatballs and bacon.Beat three eggs lightly, pour half into a preheated pan and fry; then fry the other half.Collect the sandwich: put the finished cutlet on the pancake, on top of the egg, bacon, cheese and pancake again.
5) Pepperoni pizza for breakfast
- 120 g Almond flour
- 30 g Coconut flour
- taste Salt
- 1 tbsp Xanthan gum
- 1 tbsp Apple vinegar
- 6 tbsp Butter
- 1 Egg
- 100 g Mozzarella cheese
- 15 pcs Pepperoni (slice)
- 6 pcs Egg
- 220 ml Cream
- taste Italian herbs
- Add almond flour, coconut flour, salt, xanthan gum and vinegar to the food processor. Pulse a few times, then add cold oil. Keep pulsating until the dough looks like bread crumbs. Add the egg and pulsate again. The dough will form into a ball. Wrap with plastic wrap and refrigerate for 45-60 minutes.
- Lubricate the baking dish with butter, put the dough in the mold and mash it with your fingers along the bottom and edges. Put half the cheese and pepperoni on the base. Mix eggs, cream, Provencal herbs and salt. Pour the mixture into a mold, put on top the remaining cheese and pepperoni.
- Cover with foil and bake for about 35-45 minutes. in an oven preheated to 180 ° C. Remove the foil and continue to bake for another 10-15 minutes.