Weight loss without special dietary restrictions is ensured by the observance of food intake. A special diet for 1,500 calories is offered with a daily menu with recipes for cooking. The proposed 1500 calorie menu allows you to eat deliciously
1500 Calories Diet: Principle and Features
The main principle of the diet follows from the name: daily calorie intake should not exceed the mark of 1500. The components of the diet are healthy foods: fruits, vegetables. When choosing this method of losing weight, you need to adhere to the basic principles:
- 5 meals a day
- Small portion sizes
- If you feel hungry, you can arrange a low-calorie snack
- The volume of drinking water per day – at least 2 liters
- The later the meal, the smaller the serving
- Eating hot at least once a day
- Chewing food thoroughly slowly.
At least once a day you need to eat meat. It should be non-greasy, among the available products: chicken, turkey, beef. It is recommended to add to the menu also fish, dairy products, cereals.
Nutritionists are convinced that a person should consume daily 2000-2500 calories. This indicator depends on weight, gender, lifestyle, health status, age and other characteristics.
If the average person reduces the value of his diet to 1,500 calories, then he will begin to lose weight. On this statement, in general, this diet is built.
As a rule, lose weight by reducing the calorie menu to this indicator, it turns out, without even making adjustments to the diet. But in order for the “1500 calories” diet to be as effective as possible and not cause harm to health, it is recommended to redraw your menu in a certain way.
Limit your intake of fat. From fat, mayonnaise, fatty sauces and their other “friends” is better to refuse altogether. However, a small amount of fat, especially unsaturated, should be left in the diet.
Each day it is allowed to consume up to 20 grams of nuts and up to 2 tablespoons of vegetable oil. Note that the plant component is no less important.
It is advisable that 50% of the menu was composed of complex carbohydrates since they are processed by the body for as long as possible. About 20% is given to low-fat protein foods and up to 30% remains to fats.
Recommended carbohydrate foods include:
- Rice (preferably brown), buckwheat
- Hard pasta
- Whole grain, bran bread
- Different vegetables (but potatoes should be a rare guest at your table)
- Fruits and berries (except bananas, melons, grapes).
Protein products to make friends with:
- Various fish (except salmon, herring, sturgeon)
- Lean meat (chicken breast, rabbit, veal, turkey)
- Dairy and sour-milk nonfat products without various additives.
As for liquids, the emphasis, in addition to ordinary water, should be on tea, herbal decoctions (try to drink everything without sugar).
It is recommended to completely refuse all kinds of sweets, white dough, alcohol, fast food, and other high-calorie foods during the “1500 calories” diet completely, in addition to the already mentioned fatty foods.
A fractional serving of food will allow you to eat at least 4 times a day, and better – 5. You need, as always, to drink 1.5 – 2 liters of clean water.
Those foods that contain a large number of carbohydrates are recommended to eat up to 16-17 hours. And do not eat food just before bedtime. On a diet of “1500 calories,” you can lose weight as much time as you need to achieve the desired result.
- Breakfast: boiled eggs (2 pcs.), cucumber or tomato, whole grain bread, spread with a thin layer of cottage cheese, herbal tea.
- Snack: 150 grams of fat-free or 1% cottage cheese, in which you can add cinnamon, half a banana.
- Lunch: 2 tablespoons of buckwheat, 2 meatballs from baked lean chicken fillet, cucumber.
- Afternoon snack: 10 cashew nuts.
- Dinner: starchy vegetable salad (250 grams) with 1 teaspoon of vegetable oil, boiled lean meat (up to 150 grams).
- Breakfast: oatmeal on the water (50 grams of dry cereals) with natural honey or fruit jam (1 teaspoon), a cup of herbal or green tea.
- Snack: natural yogurt (120 grams), any berries (150 grams).
- Lunch: solid pasta (150 grams ready-made), 100 grams chicken goulash, cucumber-tomato salad.
- Afternoon snack: casserole from low-fat cottage cheese, fruits or berries (up to 150 grams).
- Dinner: a couple of tablespoons of Greek salad (cucumbers, bell peppers, tomatoes, olives, feta cheese), baked fish (up to 150 grams).
- Breakfast: scrambled eggs, which contain two eggs and greens (it can be fried in 1 teaspoon of oil, or better – cooked in steam or in a dry skillet).
- Snack: Whole grain bread with a thin slice of cheese, a cup of tea.
- Lunch: boiled egg, 200 ml of vegetable soup, cooked without frying. afternoon snack: low-fat cottage cheese with kefir (150 grams).
- Dinner: baked fish fillet (100-150 grams) and a salad of a couple of non-starchy vegetables.
- Breakfast: 60 grams of oatmeal cooked in 120 ml of milk with a fat content of up to 1.5% (you can add half a banana and cinnamon to the finished dish to taste).
- Snack: rye crackers (up to 40 grams), freshly squeezed orange juice (200 ml).
- Lunch: ratatouille made from small eggplant, half zucchini, one tomato, 50 grams of sliced feta cheese or other low-fat cheese, up to 100 grams of boiled or baked chicken breast, a cup of herbal or green tea.
- Afternoon snack: 6-8 dried fruits, tea with 1 teaspoon of honey and a slice of lemon.
- Dinner: baked fillet of pollock or other low-fat fish (about 200 grams), up to 250 grams of white cabbage salad, fresh cucumbers, various herbs and a few drops of vegetable oil (preferably olive).
- Breakfast: buckwheat, boiled in water (take 50-60 grams of dry cereals), tea with lemon.
- Snack: a cup of fat-free or low-fat kefir and a loaf of coarsely ground flour.
- Lunch: 3-4 tablespoons of solid pasta with the addition of 1 tablespoon of parmesan, 100 grams of boiled or stewed chicken, tomato or cucumber.
- Afternoon snack: low-fat cottage cheese (up to 100 grams) with 1 teaspoon of honey or jam (jam).
- Dinner: low-fat chicken broth (250 ml) and 2-3 rye bread.
- Breakfast: boiled rice (the amount of dry cereal is not more than 80 grams), a salad of cucumber, tomato, white cabbage, seasoned with a small amount of olive oil.
- Snack: boiled egg, small boiled beets, which can be sprinkled with vegetable oil.
- Lunch: a steam fish patty weighing up to 100 grams and 2-3 small baked potatoes.
- Afternoon tea: a handful of nuts and tea.
- Dinner: boiled beef fillet (about 100 grams) and Bulgarian pepper.
- Breakfast: 2 tablespoons of oatmeal cooked in water or non-fat milk, 6-7 pieces of dried apricots or other dried fruits, tea.
- Snack: a glass of yogurt.
- Lunch: a plate of low-fat soup with beef (composition: up to 100 grams of lean beef fillet, 1-2 small potatoes, half a carrot, a quarter of onion, natural spices and seasonings).
- Afternoon snack: 150 grams of low-fat cottage cheese and a cup of herbal tea (you can add 1 teaspoon of honey or jam to cottage cheese or tea).
- Dinner: a salad of 100 grams of boiled chicken breast, the same amount of white cabbage, 150 grams of cucumbers, greens (you can season with olive oil).
- Breakfast: 3-4 tablespoons of buckwheat porridge, a cup of green or herbal tea.
- Snack: apple juice (glass), 2 oatmeal cookies or a couple of rye or whole grain breads.
- Lunch: diet dolma (a mixture of 1 tablespoon of boiled rice, 120-150 grams of ground beef, half finely chopped onions, a small tomato should be wrapped in grape leaves and stewed for about 30 minutes in a mixture of water and tomato sauce).
- Afternoon snack: a handful of dried fruit, tea with 1 teaspoon of honey and lemon.
- Dinner: 150 grams of boiled shrimp, cucumber-tomato salad with greens.
- Breakfast: 3-4 tablespoons of boiled millet porridge, boiled egg and tea.
- Snack: 100 grams of low-fat cottage cheese and tea.
- Lunch: a bowl of vegetable soup cooked without frying, lean beef (up to 100 grams).
- Afternoon snack: 3-4 walnuts.
- Dinner: 180-200 grams of cooked or baked cod fillet, 1-2 tomatoes.
- Breakfast: 2 tablespoons of oatmeal in combination with dried fruits, herbal or green tea.
- Snack: an egg, boiled or cooked in a dry pan, a small boiled beet, which can be sprinkled with vegetable oil.
- Lunch: 3-4 tablespoons of buckwheat or rice porridge, up to 100 grams of boiled or baked chicken, starchy vegetable, a cup of tea.
- Afternoon snack: a glass of apple fresh, 2 oatmeal cookies or rye bread.
- Dinner: boiled beef (about 100 grams), 4 cherry tomatoes.
This is just an approximate power scheme, which is suitable for everyone to lose weight.
On such a diet you can not sit pregnant and lactating mothers, as well as adolescents. These groups of people need to eat more calories. Of course, consult a doctor before starting a diet, especially if you are going to sit on it for a long time, will not be superfluous.
If you make a menu taking into account the wishes described above, then it is mainly fat mass that is left, not muscle mass. This is important for health, and for body tone.
The technique is not accompanied by weakness and other unpleasant phenomena that can lie in wait for us with a strong reduction in the diet. On such a diet, you can sit people leading an active lifestyle.
It is also good that the menu can be compiled taking into account individual taste preferences and include in it almost all your favorite foods and you can sit on this for a maximum of a month.
Negative diet results of 1,500 calories
As a rule, they quickly lose weight on this diet only to those who initially have a significantly increased body mass index.
Calorie-counting nutrition requires organization and math. Many find it difficult to get used to the fact that all food needs to be considered. It will take time to learn how to count calories “on the machine”. Food can also be a difficulty in ordinary public institutions or at a party, because there it will be possible to estimate the calorie content of food with an error.
If you feel good, if you want to lose weight more, you can go to the “1500 calories” diet again after any time.